Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
that pretty pumpkin pie nutmeg-cinnamon color.... gluten-free, dairy-free!
Yesterday morning Penny had the early breakfast then disappeared....and we saw this ear sticking out of the covers. Isn't she the most endearing little beagle you have ever seen in your life?
SPEAKING of her ears' pretty cinnamon-nutmeg color, LATER that same morning I was making pumpkin pie.....good GOLLY it is magnificent. Rice flour crust, coconut milk, maple syrup filling, how about that, hmm?
Happy travels and fun to you this weekend!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:39 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- open studio, day 2!
- open studio Friday and Saturday!
- stuffed SHELLS not turkey: the vegetarian freak's...
- that pretty pumpkin pie nutmeg-cinnamon color.... ...
- MONSTER and child....
- a gracious and tidy life?
- wouldn't it be nice if.....?
- CRAZY CAT LADIES, when you go shopping, what do YO...
- no, we didn't get 6 feet snow here....
- teapot Tuesday and toads....
- mug shot Monday goes to the ...frogs....
- a little 0rgy of tastiness....
- Over the river and through the woods: looking Chr...
- a day in the life...with YOGI
- mug shot for throwback Thursday....
- an unexpected turn.....
- CURE for the blues: corgis and beagles!
- flower vases with flowers on them...
- green stuff, more of the white stuff (PESTO PIZZA!)
- white stuff....
- when dreams become reality
- arrrgh...searching for silver linings....
- quilting with qats
- post-game recap...
- topsy turvy...
- grand day out...
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Lovely color, but don't particularly like pumpkin flavor. Enjoy! It does look almost as good as a Penny ear!
Pie please!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
I made a pumpkin pie this morning... it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without it.
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Maude, and the rest of your furry clan.
I'm making my pies in the morning because there is no room in the fridge right now.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Yum, Gary. Just YUM!
Post a Comment