Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, November 3, 2014
The dog hopped out of bed and noisily puked onto the carpet....nothing wrong, but heck, she figured it is time to get up and so I join her, at an impossibly early moment .... but I was dreaming I was a HS senior football player aiming for a college scholarship and was about to go through something like the NFL combine: a grueling day of lifting as many and much weights as possible and running fast etc...a grueling day of physical tests. A good moment to wake up!
You were probably wondering about my weekend art fair: wooHOO a blockbuster! You could say "who cares about that???" but this IS how I buy groceries. I mean, if it was 10 thousand years ago and I went out to hunt wildebeast, let's just say I got a big juicy one and my family won't starve this month ;)
ANYWAY, this means that I need to replace EVERYTHING. You love it when good stuff sells and you have to make more good stuff :) Have a great Monday!
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:58 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- open studio, day 2!
- open studio Friday and Saturday!
- stuffed SHELLS not turkey: the vegetarian freak's...
- that pretty pumpkin pie nutmeg-cinnamon color.... ...
- MONSTER and child....
- a gracious and tidy life?
- wouldn't it be nice if.....?
- CRAZY CAT LADIES, when you go shopping, what do YO...
- no, we didn't get 6 feet snow here....
- teapot Tuesday and toads....
- mug shot Monday goes to the ...frogs....
- a little 0rgy of tastiness....
- Over the river and through the woods: looking Chr...
- a day in the life...with YOGI
- mug shot for throwback Thursday....
- an unexpected turn.....
- CURE for the blues: corgis and beagles!
- flower vases with flowers on them...
- green stuff, more of the white stuff (PESTO PIZZA!)
- white stuff....
- when dreams become reality
- arrrgh...searching for silver linings....
- quilting with qats
- post-game recap...
- topsy turvy...
- grand day out...
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
congrats on a great sale! food on the table is always a good thing.
Whoo, hop, So glad you had a great show.
Glad you had great sales. Who wouldn't want your awesome pottery? Now, back to work!
Aloysius woke me up yesterday puking up hairballs and plants. Lovely! At least I didn't step in it!
Those are some cool mugs. Now get back to wrk!
My sympathies on the barf. One of our cats chose to christen the new carpet that way.
Yay Cousin Gary!
Good sales! Yay!
Post a Comment