Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
CURE for the blues: corgis and beagles!
On the heels of a snowy weekend comes some damn fine weather, and so when it came time to babysit Soupy the corgi, I brought her to our yard to play. She is so cute...our beagle Penny is so cute!
Again, you are thinking "Gary's life is so dang ENVIABLE...when he isn't sculpting or drawing cute dogs, he's playing with them!".
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:22 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- open studio, day 2!
- open studio Friday and Saturday!
- stuffed SHELLS not turkey: the vegetarian freak's...
- that pretty pumpkin pie nutmeg-cinnamon color.... ...
- MONSTER and child....
- a gracious and tidy life?
- wouldn't it be nice if.....?
- CRAZY CAT LADIES, when you go shopping, what do YO...
- no, we didn't get 6 feet snow here....
- teapot Tuesday and toads....
- mug shot Monday goes to the ...frogs....
- a little 0rgy of tastiness....
- Over the river and through the woods: looking Chr...
- a day in the life...with YOGI
- mug shot for throwback Thursday....
- an unexpected turn.....
- CURE for the blues: corgis and beagles!
- flower vases with flowers on them...
- green stuff, more of the white stuff (PESTO PIZZA!)
- white stuff....
- when dreams become reality
- arrrgh...searching for silver linings....
- quilting with qats
- post-game recap...
- topsy turvy...
- grand day out...
- ▼ November (29)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Or making adorable matriarchal elephants, or as Winnie the Pooh said, Hefalumps, or was it Hephalumps?
Those two are really cute.
You sure do have a great life!
Short dogs rock!
I need THE CURE! Thank you. :-)
Post a Comment