Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

where'd the baby come from????



(new teapot by Gary Rith)
I was dreaming just now:  we had a baby! SURPRISE!  We have friends with grandkids..in elementary school....but here we were, with a baby. At a mall.  The baby filled the diaper with... GOO.  I had to go to a NOT NICE RESTROOM...without one of those giant baby equipment bags people probably always have...SO, there I was, with paper towels and a NOT NICE sink and no counter trying to scrub down this baby.... I will say, much to my surprise:  the baby was mellow about it, and so was I.

I don't need a baby.  Or any puppies or kittens either...

SPEAKING of which I babysat my neighbor's dog Yogi yesterday and woohoo, lookit him!  He came over to play with Penny too....


5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Hi Gary...in case you get some strange comment about spring snow, I've linked from my Black Mountain page to you...about your snow. Hope you had fun with those animals yesterday...good for you having such a dream!

smartcat said...

You always get the greatest 4legger shots. Glad to see Yogi was partaking of the spirit of the day!
You are making some amazing teapots!

Hilary said...

Dream interpretation: You've got a lot of... ummm "GOO" to deal with at the moment but you're coping. ;)

Love the critter photos.. cutest St. Patrick's doggie I've ever seen.

Lori Buff said...

At least you get to play with other people's puppies and kittens.

JB said...

Yogi looks pretty good in that hat!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.