Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Jazzy



I am babysitting a new dog this week, JAZZY!  You are saying "that looks like Yogi"  and she does look like him.... and act like him and walk like him and...too bad both golden doodles were fixed 'cause they would have made DYnamite puppies...
the wife is along walking with us and spies the ancient couch by the dumpster...and makes sure we pose on it...it didn't SMELL AS BAD AS YOU MIGHT think.....it did not have have mystery wet spots either, but later I am wondering "bedbugs????? FLEAS????" 

4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

You have attracted the cutest dogs! Just watch that you're not scratching behind your ears with your hind leg, Gary!

Michèle Hastings said...

My first thought was also BEDBUGS!
Jazzy is a beauty.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You have an 'in' with the golden doodles! :) Oh my…you are brave to have sat on that mystery couch.

smalltownme said...

We had worse couches in college apartments in the 70s.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.