Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, February 13, 2014
what's black and white and red all over...?
(new pottery by Gary Rith)
A skunk in a blender! My goodness those sorts of jokes were popular in third grade....I was just noticing there is a LOT of red and black in this post...or red and blue....
SO, like a broken record, I keep telling you: I am making a longggg series of pots lately with FAT shapes and loops of glaze under....mmmm, luscious!
And really, can you ever have enough selfies? A friend in Pennsylvania tells me yesterday that their boss is moving HERE and needs advice, vis a vis neighborhoods and apartments, which I provide. BUT then I say to friend "you can tell them I am COOL...and they are welcome to friend me on FB or whatever"....and realize that if I am gonna SAY I am cool, I need the new cool cat selfie ....with the cat... for the profile pic....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 2:56 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- the bowl thing
- wait, since when does Godzilla have ears...
- bamboo LUST
- when you HELP YERSELF...
- downward dog...
- breakfast with the computer
- GEMS and clowns....
- maybe not spring yet....but thrilling signs of...!
- "life is just a: box of chocolates, bowl of cherri...
- the GOOD thing about winter
- tiny teapots
- just needs flowers....
- "do ya like fudge???"
- Valentine's Day = pairs?
- what's black and white and red all over...?
- that dog, this kitchen...
- designing ladies' handbags...
- meanwhile, back at the ranch
- "life is just a chair of bowlies"
- tall fruity drinks by the poolside...
- NOT moving to Brooklyn or Portland....
- 10-14 inches of whup-ass
- pink and green and God's little jokes....
- speaking of DOGS
- THE LITTLE PRINCE, or the only guy in New York's T...
- Super Bowl: who invited all these tacky people????
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Aloysius says, "My cousin is so handsome and famous! Oh meow, the guy in the glasses looks pretty good too!"
Is it snowing at your house? More coming here!
You are def the cool cat. Red pots are lovely, but different red from your shirt. What kind of red are they?
You are COOL. And so are the classic jokes.
Only the coolest cats have cat selfies and I speak from experience! And it is tough to get both oneself and the cat both looking ones best in the same shot! Good job!
That joke is gross! :)
Love the selfie…..still digging your spectacles!
Oh I love these guys. Beautiful color combo.
Post a Comment