Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, December 6, 2013
"......so this is Christmas, and a happy new year!..."
SO, like I say, I spend the weekend at the largest fair of the year, for me, at Nottingham HS on Syracuse, NY's east side....put together by the Syracuse Peace Council, actually....I was tempted to post the Twisted Sister Christmas thing (ok, click here if you wanna see it.. awesome :) ...but OH, you know how sweet this is....catchya Monday :)
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- NON-Triskaidekaphobia: 2013 was actually, surpris...
- dragon's blood....
- beagles and bagels....
- you only get up at 3am because: a) you want to or...
- that PSYCHO-KILLER LOOK
- now that we have celebrated GREED, time to get rid...
- merry merry quite contrary GARY...
- all I want for Christmas is...a new celadon glaze!???
- end of Christmas rush = SELFIE + (cat +/- dog)
- considering DEEP DISH
- recipe SECRETS....gluten-free chocolate chip and t...
- that dog sure does get AROUND...
- the ESSENCE of Yogi....
- more minimal drawing and you know it is Christmas ...
- minimalism: drawing the LEAST possible bit
- a hard working therapy dog....
- sometimes it is silly but you do it anyway...
- looks like a famous holiday cartoon around here....
- one last
- salt pigs and pugs!
- CHIPS!: Order-ly and DIS-order-ly....
- the good, the bad and the ugly
- maximum PIG
- in which I receive a MARRIAGE proposal...but I am ...
- "......so this is Christmas, and a happy new year!...
- running to Youngstown...
- she has her fans.....
- Where the w!ld things are: more gruesome BOY pots!
- when pottery BITES BACK!
- more wag less BARK!
- now for the next thing....
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
I DO love the John Lennon song here; makes me happy and sad.
Have a great weekend doing your thing!
You can have all the Twisted Sister sounds (?) and I'll keep Lennon and Ono...but the pic from Bridget Jones is precious. Love the sweater! Do you have one?
Post a Comment