Put a sticker on his head!
The wife came home from a rummage sale with that sticker. She got a scale! We have never had one!
By coincidence, we had weighed ourselves the day before ona doctor's scale, and the rummage sale scale, surprisingly, gave us the same numbers.
Scales can make you obsessive! Like, "I wonder what I weigh after lunch? Before dinner? if I take my shoes off? Keys out of pocket? After dinner? NEKKID FIRST THING IN THE MORNING?
Remarkably, for me, I was surprised to find that after dinner fully dressed is FIVE POUNDS heavier than first thing in the morning NEKKID.
More surprising, and this will please the vet, Spike the cat really HAS lost weight. He looks good! Big, but good. 18.5 pounds now instead of 21.....
"I am accepting donations of TUNA. Anything else, you can fuggedaboutit!"
"Love. Please. Give me LOVE. And some of those corn chips! Why am I tied up? I can't get at those corn chips..."
This is why she is tied up. We have gotten too LAZY to get out our table and chairs....have an awesome day!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- when it goes up to 97 degrees you bring out the PE...
- fill in the blank: "when a loved one travels_____...
- 29 things I think are AWESOME!
- Time warp Tuesday: Petey and Penny!
- Sammy version 2.0
- so, like I was telling you, we climbed a mountain ...
- 4am, 500 miles, hundreds of feet....
- of cowboys, ponies and barns!
- remember mother's day?
- Time warp Tuesday: mother's edition!
- a tale of 2 vases....and mugs!
- if you want to piss off a cat...
- the prettiest puppies, pussycats, pottery and pota...
- beagles and back to busy business!
- busy business and raining cats and dogs....
- "Gary we have seen your elephant gear before" they...
- Time Warp Tuesday: LIFE AS AN EXTREMELY FAMOUS AT...
- Mother's day promises
- not as muddy as it could be, but more painful...an...
- the last minute SUB goes through hell week in one ...
- the kind of guy who...wears black socks with shorts?
- why we do this = how we sell it!
- comfort food and...pottery!
- time warp Tuesday and a MOP
- from cinco to May 6...
- C is for: comedic cat.... and Cinco de Mayo!
- when is ARBOR DAY anyhow????
- one couch and one cat
- antidote to a NIGHTMARE
- they PAY ME for this sh!t....
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
The pics. are too cute! Big on the 'awwww' factor:)
It's great that Spike's diet is working. How does he feel about it?
We like to put stick on bows between the ears on all our furry-friends at any holiday around. They spend time trying to pull them off each other. It's not as mean as it sounds (well, it's a little mean) and lots of fun.
I just bought a scale...oh the eye opening!
I just noticed your pretty flamingos behind the parade of elephants (header photo) who live in your garden...flamingos, not elephants. Mmm...mixing phrases is fun!
I love your picnic table!
I love the "parade" of elephants. They look great all together like that and the garden behind looks fantastic. Spring sunshine puts a lovely glow on all the plants.
Post a Comment