Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
"Gary we have seen your elephant gear before" they say "BUT WAIT!" sez Gary
(elephant pottery by Gary Rith)
Remember 2 days ago I showed the big elephant watering can I made for the wife?
Sure, you have seen the cups, sugar bowl, whatever....but I am making the creamer-pitchers differently AND I have added a color scheme to the elephant stuff: dark denim blue glaze...with polka dots!
Yesssssssssss...more pots from Gary's land of cute....
You are probably thinking "the father of my children needs AWESOME Gary ware for Father's Day! new items for sale now at my etsy shoppe!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- when it goes up to 97 degrees you bring out the PE...
- fill in the blank: "when a loved one travels_____...
- 29 things I think are AWESOME!
- Time warp Tuesday: Petey and Penny!
- Sammy version 2.0
- so, like I was telling you, we climbed a mountain ...
- 4am, 500 miles, hundreds of feet....
- of cowboys, ponies and barns!
- remember mother's day?
- Time warp Tuesday: mother's edition!
- a tale of 2 vases....and mugs!
- if you want to piss off a cat...
- the prettiest puppies, pussycats, pottery and pota...
- beagles and back to busy business!
- busy business and raining cats and dogs....
- "Gary we have seen your elephant gear before" they...
- Time Warp Tuesday: LIFE AS AN EXTREMELY FAMOUS AT...
- Mother's day promises
- not as muddy as it could be, but more painful...an...
- the last minute SUB goes through hell week in one ...
- the kind of guy who...wears black socks with shorts?
- why we do this = how we sell it!
- comfort food and...pottery!
- time warp Tuesday and a MOP
- from cinco to May 6...
- C is for: comedic cat.... and Cinco de Mayo!
- when is ARBOR DAY anyhow????
- one couch and one cat
- antidote to a NIGHTMARE
- they PAY ME for this sh!t....
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Supper cute, love them and the new color.
Trumpeting elephant calls, that is what they look like they're doing. (Imagine the sound now) SO CUTE!
I'm loving the elephants...specially the trunk up for good fortune ones...lovely work...you need to do a give away, I'd definitely join in to try to win...
Elephants need polka dots! Good stuff, Gary! (as always :))
I loved your elephants! Reminded me of when I was in high school and made an elephant whistle out of clay.. but then the trunk broke off! I still love it. Lovely work.
Post a Comment