Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, May 5, 2013
C is for: comedic cat.... and Cinco de Mayo!
I was MERELY going to post about our frijoles...
I was lazy. I did not soak beans overnight, just grabbed the cans and made the Goya frijoles...WITH carrot and corn and chipotle peppers!
I still simmered it all day...it is a HUGE favorite here indeed, every week! The wife wanted to make tortillas and guac but I was like "let's change it up and just put them onto corn chips and tostadas and slice avocado on top...."
... hard to believe how TASTY such simple veggie items can be.
OK, so I go to load those pics, right??? And look at the CIRCUS across the room! I snapped so many pics...the wife generally oblivious to Spike's clowning around...UNTIL...!
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:57 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- when it goes up to 97 degrees you bring out the PE...
- fill in the blank: "when a loved one travels_____...
- 29 things I think are AWESOME!
- Time warp Tuesday: Petey and Penny!
- Sammy version 2.0
- so, like I was telling you, we climbed a mountain ...
- 4am, 500 miles, hundreds of feet....
- of cowboys, ponies and barns!
- remember mother's day?
- Time warp Tuesday: mother's edition!
- a tale of 2 vases....and mugs!
- if you want to piss off a cat...
- the prettiest puppies, pussycats, pottery and pota...
- beagles and back to busy business!
- busy business and raining cats and dogs....
- "Gary we have seen your elephant gear before" they...
- Time Warp Tuesday: LIFE AS AN EXTREMELY FAMOUS AT...
- Mother's day promises
- not as muddy as it could be, but more painful...an...
- the last minute SUB goes through hell week in one ...
- the kind of guy who...wears black socks with shorts?
- why we do this = how we sell it!
- comfort food and...pottery!
- time warp Tuesday and a MOP
- from cinco to May 6...
- C is for: comedic cat.... and Cinco de Mayo!
- when is ARBOR DAY anyhow????
- one couch and one cat
- antidote to a NIGHTMARE
- they PAY ME for this sh!t....
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Spike wants some 'puter time, too. ROFL!
I wish I could eat some of those Cinco de Mayo goodies, Gary. They look absolutely heavenly!
Spike sure knows how to get attention when he wants it!
Ah ha, Spike the comedy cat is a natural. Good looking guac too. Happy Cinco de Mayo...take some marigolds to a grave!
Glad to see that Aloysius's chubby cousin is fully engaged in his Helper Cat duties.!
I saw these pics on facebook and they cracked me up! (Well, except for the avocado... that just made me hungry!)
Spike is just crazy funny!!! Your veggies always look wonderful to me as well. Happy Cinco!!!
That looks delicious. And the Missus and the cat...funny!
Did Spike have kitty margaritas and thus the lampshade on the head? Fabulous!
Oh Spike, such a character.
Post a Comment