I treated the MOTHER OF MY DOG and cat to the best of everything yesterday AND there will be more to come: she said vaguely the other day "this watering can STINKS...could you make me one???" and there is only one way to answer that: with silence! The wheels begin to turn and you think "well, if I made an elephant creamer-pitcher (more on that this week) with a watering can spout....HUZZAH!"
SO, yesterday I am sneaking around and having fun listening to noisy rock and roll and produce.....THIS.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, May 13, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- when it goes up to 97 degrees you bring out the PE...
- fill in the blank: "when a loved one travels_____...
- 29 things I think are AWESOME!
- Time warp Tuesday: Petey and Penny!
- Sammy version 2.0
- so, like I was telling you, we climbed a mountain ...
- 4am, 500 miles, hundreds of feet....
- of cowboys, ponies and barns!
- remember mother's day?
- Time warp Tuesday: mother's edition!
- a tale of 2 vases....and mugs!
- if you want to piss off a cat...
- the prettiest puppies, pussycats, pottery and pota...
- beagles and back to busy business!
- busy business and raining cats and dogs....
- "Gary we have seen your elephant gear before" they...
- Time Warp Tuesday: LIFE AS AN EXTREMELY FAMOUS AT...
- Mother's day promises
- not as muddy as it could be, but more painful...an...
- the last minute SUB goes through hell week in one ...
- the kind of guy who...wears black socks with shorts?
- why we do this = how we sell it!
- comfort food and...pottery!
- time warp Tuesday and a MOP
- from cinco to May 6...
- C is for: comedic cat.... and Cinco de Mayo!
- when is ARBOR DAY anyhow????
- one couch and one cat
- antidote to a NIGHTMARE
- they PAY ME for this sh!t....
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
That is very cute. What a lot of work went into that!
Now that's a cool way to celebrate mothers day!
Waiting to see it glazed!
How unique! Everyone will want one.
That is the cat's meow, sorry Spike. Well, it is definitely a superior watering can! Whoo hoo!
I love it! Think you'll sell them in your Etsy shop??
It's lovely, but can she lift it?
I was thinking about the selling part, as in "this thing is so big and so much work went into it, we are talking, like, a 70 dollar watering can" :)
Oh my dumbo...that is the cutest little watering guy ever!
That's brilliant.. and so very cute.
I'm glad you honor the mother of your furry children. :)
Yes, everyone WILL want one. I think you'd better prepare yourself for that! Fabulous!
Whoa Dude, this rocks, Elephants would be proud
oh my gosh, that's adorable!!!
congrats on your POTW, too!
Whoa! That is one awesome watering can!!!
Congrats on your POTW from Hilary.
Oh my, so cute! What does it weigh? Could a person take one home as carry-on luggage on a plane? Perhaps a cat watering can? Thinking ahead to my June trip....Ithaca is still on the list but I think Syracuse has been replaced by Troy.
Post a Comment