Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, May 10, 2013
the kind of guy who...wears black socks with shorts?
You will recall the wife recently got black Chuck Taylor high tops....then she came across PINK ones. She loves pink. We had to celebrate! I got my white low tops out....can you believe the wife gave me 2 pairs 21 years ago...and I wear them STILL? Made in USA......
Talk about a mountain of FOOD, Buzzfeed had this quick sausage-broccoli pasta dish and I went right into it (vegetarian substitutions)....I made 3/4 of it, soooo good, so easy, so much leftover :)
You may need more junk in your house.....come to ME! New pots at my etsy shoppe....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 5:35 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- when it goes up to 97 degrees you bring out the PE...
- fill in the blank: "when a loved one travels_____...
- 29 things I think are AWESOME!
- Time warp Tuesday: Petey and Penny!
- Sammy version 2.0
- so, like I was telling you, we climbed a mountain ...
- 4am, 500 miles, hundreds of feet....
- of cowboys, ponies and barns!
- remember mother's day?
- Time warp Tuesday: mother's edition!
- a tale of 2 vases....and mugs!
- if you want to piss off a cat...
- the prettiest puppies, pussycats, pottery and pota...
- beagles and back to busy business!
- busy business and raining cats and dogs....
- "Gary we have seen your elephant gear before" they...
- Time Warp Tuesday: LIFE AS AN EXTREMELY FAMOUS AT...
- Mother's day promises
- not as muddy as it could be, but more painful...an...
- the last minute SUB goes through hell week in one ...
- the kind of guy who...wears black socks with shorts?
- why we do this = how we sell it!
- comfort food and...pottery!
- time warp Tuesday and a MOP
- from cinco to May 6...
- C is for: comedic cat.... and Cinco de Mayo!
- when is ARBOR DAY anyhow????
- one couch and one cat
- antidote to a NIGHTMARE
- they PAY ME for this sh!t....
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Love the low-tops!
You can get very soft black dress socks in mohair wool from Ecco for about $9 a pair. My son says they are great year-round, even in the summer in the desert! That's about half the price of 'smartwool' from L.L. Bean.
Love the pink shoes! The Missus has great taste and she is so cute! Love your new pottery!
20 years! I thought I kept my sneakers for a long time.
We just found Janet a pair of those in purple, on clearance! Wh00t!
I am intrigued by the spoon you are using... is it carved from wood? The handle is really cool.
why YES, my favorite serving spoon is a twisty carved wooden one!
Look at Penny's look...she wants sneakers too! In purple maybe. That is a GREAT spoon!
I LOVE that you keep your clothing items for so long; made in the USA is awesome-sauce!!!!
Gary, I knew it had to be a wooden spoon. We have a few favorites made by NH's Dan Dustin. You are probably familiar with his spoons.
I used to have pink high tops. They are the best. Maybe I need to go shopping for some new ones. Apparently they would last me the rest of my life. :)
Younger son's gone through a lot of high tops but he's got knuckley toes that poke through the canvas pretty quickly. I adore your lovely wife's pink ones...if only...but they are not constructed for my peasant feet.
Both sons have(from me) a custom pair of Converse for dress occasions. Older son picked skull fabric. Younger did a complete reversal of the classic black high top...so basically a white high top.
Post a Comment