Not gonna rub the Giants' win in the faces of my New England friends...just like I never tease Red Sox fans about the Yanks! Boston is a cute little city, but it sure is full of LOSERS...whoa, did I say that?
A petite haiku:
I do not have a
TV, But I do have a
Hawt wife with hawt boots.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, February 6, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- one fact and one dream, chapter, um, 4, 5 or 6: w...
- killer guac indeed....
- a mermaid's dream: the ultimate aquarium castle!
- my most absolute favorite book EVER
- we are very big in Japan.....
- wherever you look? CATS!
- why YES, i dress to match my pets....
- Godzilla takes on this teapot after Tokyo.....
- shark attack, oh noooooooo....!
- Godzilla comes OVER and the cats take OVER.....
- that's me, doing the Zoolander pout and making the...
- Michelle was like "I got all this HAIR IN YOUR EAR...
- Saturday too blingin' early but here I am ....
- pasta fool? pasta fazooly??????? pasta fagioli?
- time to be thinking: BUNNIES and Easter.....
- no Heffalumps today....
- is your idea of a romantic dinner bean burritos????
- Buster Boo 1999-2012
- one dream and one fact, LITERALLY! we need YOU tod...
- walking in that winter wonderland, or hey, anybody...
- monster Sunday....
- cats cats cats cats and more cat mugs!
- the s3xiest thing you have seen in your life is: ...
- heads or....???
- guac and ROLL...
- Benji is like George Clooney, except a lot more ha...
- a rare look behind the curtain that is me
- a final reflection on recent events....
- while you are watching the super bowl, some of us ...
- going that one step further...with the cats.....
- The most moist mole a$$e$ muffins EVER
- cat mugs, version 7.0, 8.0 or something like that....
- of GODZILLA dragons and GINORMOUS cats....
- holy cats, 20 years ago TODAY!
- Garyzilla strikes again! And one fact and one drea...
- ▼ February (36)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
New Englanders are used to it. After all for most of the twentieth century New England football and baseball were in the sub-basement. Sports are like the weather here....subject to unexpected changes. I must admit I didn't watch the game....I have an addiction to Masterpiece Theater and Downton Abbey.
P.S. We won't talk of chowder.
I don't have a TV either but we do have good friends who are also Giant's fans. That was a really good game.
no cable, satellite, or antenna
life is good
We live in a non-football household. I'm still glad that football is over. I swear it must be the most boring sport in the world. How does 1 minute end up taking so long!?
No TV here...and with it you wouldn't be such a Versatile Blogger..so I've given you the award!! Keep on Blogging!!
Post a Comment