Anyway, I am not posting the terrible pic of Jacci I took, she is gallery manager and she would be mad, but Aurora is possibly the prettiest town in New York state, on a lake, just north of our house, soooo wonderful.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, August 1, 2011
over in Aurora.....
I had to go down to Aurora Sunday and load them up with pots at the Aurora Art and Design Center. It is the absolute BEST gallery and I sell loads of things there, and Saturday August 13 I am a featured artist for the day. Spike was all helpful, sheesh! On the table, next to him, you see my new mac (needs a name, I am thinking Johnny, Ted, Franny, JoJo) and he helped box things too....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 6:17 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the MOTHER of all cute little pots.....
- boatload of CLPs
- speaking of peaches...
- CLP and BFF
- CLP or the little gem....
- party party par-TAY!
- blood and guts, skull and crossbones....
- the story of wee Johnny
- more wag, LESS BARK!
- a cat's tail.......
- grand day out at the fair.....
- Saturday = Rotten Groton!
- Thursday night art par-TAY!
- killer eggplant!
- making a little gem.....
- keeping it simple!
- beauty and beastliness...
- off to Aurora where I was a VERY BIG DEAL....
- all that and muffins too
- Chinese-ish cucumber salad with the tri-color menace
- the tiger is DEAD!
- heading to the zoo and other such shows.....
- fistfuls of tums....the haiku
- sleeping beauty.....and beastie bowls!
- Mickey and Minnie GO DOWN
- blogging anniversary: 5 years?! 5000+ posts.......
- "we're RICH!"
- probably the biggest cat you have ever seen in you...
- bunch of beastie bowls
- "Le Lapin Mechant" by Tardy Rearwhig
- rotten Groton and the BEASTIE BOWLS
- roasting veggies....
- turquoise bowl and then some....
- Buster Boo
- over in Aurora.....
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
That looks like a great display you have going, and congratulations on being the featured artist for August 13th. I hope you sell tons!
I think you should name your new computer Jimmy.
As in Jimmy Mac.
Aw Jimmy Mac
When are you comin' back
Aw Jimmy Mac
You better hurry back
Need your lovin'
Old Martha and the Vandella's song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmfVFJBZUBA
Prepare to groove. :-D
Awesome Susan :) now that I think of it though, it is a very big laptop (I think so) and I am a vegan, therefore sick joke = COOL name perhaps: Big MAC!
Johnny Ted Franny JoJo is way too long a name for a computer.
Your pottery looks so pretty in the displays there!!!!
Spike looks oh so helpful. :}
Good to hear thast you need to replenish the stock there.
Hmm- it is such a sharp machine, Mac the knife?! (good song and opera too :-) )
Big MAC. I like it.
That gallery is just the perfect setting for your pottery isn't it? Or maybe it's just that your pottery is perfect anywhere!
Post a Comment