Just like the first day of school, I get blood drawn at the clinic and the wife gets a happy photo of me outside. I was tempted to bring the camera INTO the clinic but the wife was like "that is SO GROSS nobody wants to see you with a needle and tubes, having blood drawn!". I got a Garfield band aid, asked for it especially! The wife took me to breakfast after, because fasting is NO FUN. In other news, vis a vis back to school, check out my new SKULL AND CROSSBONE UNDIES! Badass, hm,mm? I have matching socks too.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the MOTHER of all cute little pots.....
- boatload of CLPs
- speaking of peaches...
- CLP and BFF
- CLP or the little gem....
- party party par-TAY!
- blood and guts, skull and crossbones....
- the story of wee Johnny
- more wag, LESS BARK!
- a cat's tail.......
- grand day out at the fair.....
- Saturday = Rotten Groton!
- Thursday night art par-TAY!
- killer eggplant!
- making a little gem.....
- keeping it simple!
- beauty and beastliness...
- off to Aurora where I was a VERY BIG DEAL....
- all that and muffins too
- Chinese-ish cucumber salad with the tri-color menace
- the tiger is DEAD!
- heading to the zoo and other such shows.....
- fistfuls of tums....the haiku
- sleeping beauty.....and beastie bowls!
- Mickey and Minnie GO DOWN
- blogging anniversary: 5 years?! 5000+ posts.......
- "we're RICH!"
- probably the biggest cat you have ever seen in you...
- bunch of beastie bowls
- "Le Lapin Mechant" by Tardy Rearwhig
- rotten Groton and the BEASTIE BOWLS
- roasting veggies....
- turquoise bowl and then some....
- Buster Boo
- over in Aurora.....
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Nice score on the underwear, Gary!
I write incomprehensibly in the morning: I meant to say 'back to bloodbank picture, not a back to school picture' or something like that.
Lol! That's a great thing to do so regularly. I've given blood, but I must admit I'm not a fan.
Bassass Undies! Rock on Gary!
You are so funny!!! I love garfield too!
very cool undies... sophie has a surprise coming in the mail... a skull collar! she will be the coolest cat in the 'grove.
Penny looks none too impressed with your undies, but what do dogs know of undergarments?
Post a Comment