SO, as I said, went to the Groton, NY Olde Home Days thing Saturday. Gosh it was FUN. Its just a tiny little town a couple miles away from home, and I was between my best pals Nance with painted pots and Stevo with the pictures. Nance is a colorful character, and I didn't realize I had gotten so many pics of her..........tres amusing!
Nance above, Stevo's family below...Janet gave Nance a massage...we did sidewalk chalk drawings...holy cats, who invented huge sidewalk chalk? What awesome stuff! people should draw on sidewalks EVERY DAY.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the MOTHER of all cute little pots.....
- boatload of CLPs
- speaking of peaches...
- CLP and BFF
- CLP or the little gem....
- party party par-TAY!
- blood and guts, skull and crossbones....
- the story of wee Johnny
- more wag, LESS BARK!
- a cat's tail.......
- grand day out at the fair.....
- Saturday = Rotten Groton!
- Thursday night art par-TAY!
- killer eggplant!
- making a little gem.....
- keeping it simple!
- beauty and beastliness...
- off to Aurora where I was a VERY BIG DEAL....
- all that and muffins too
- Chinese-ish cucumber salad with the tri-color menace
- the tiger is DEAD!
- heading to the zoo and other such shows.....
- fistfuls of tums....the haiku
- sleeping beauty.....and beastie bowls!
- Mickey and Minnie GO DOWN
- blogging anniversary: 5 years?! 5000+ posts.......
- "we're RICH!"
- probably the biggest cat you have ever seen in you...
- bunch of beastie bowls
- "Le Lapin Mechant" by Tardy Rearwhig
- rotten Groton and the BEASTIE BOWLS
- roasting veggies....
- turquoise bowl and then some....
- Buster Boo
- over in Aurora.....
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Thanks for doing this Gary- we had fun even if we didn't get rich!
It is fun seeing the kid in you dance and play. I like the sidewalk chalk too. You all look like you are enjoying the day.
What a fun day, to be surrounded by all that creativity. Next time you do something a bit closer to the city, be sure to let me know!
Looks like a lot of fun and even better to share it with friends.
I love your sidewalk chalkings! And Stev-O popping out of the background to wave hi! Looks like it was a fun day!
I NEED to get out there and hang with you cool cats!
I love the wooden boxes with G clamps!! Inspired!!
Everywhere you go, there is a party!!!!!!
Footpath bunting - drawn with chalk and my new favourite thing in the world.
Post a Comment