Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Friday, August 19, 2011
Saturday = Rotten Groton!
Well, NO. Sounds funny, and people in other towns, like me, say it for fun, but do people who live in Groton think it funny? Find me Saturday about 10-4 at Groton, NY Olde Home Days, selling stuff which says "AWESOME GROTON!" and the like :) ...plus here is a fun sculpture I was working on today...it opens up to be a sugar bowl, and Elephant is holding his own teapot and cup....
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the MOTHER of all cute little pots.....
- boatload of CLPs
- speaking of peaches...
- CLP and BFF
- CLP or the little gem....
- party party par-TAY!
- blood and guts, skull and crossbones....
- the story of wee Johnny
- more wag, LESS BARK!
- a cat's tail.......
- grand day out at the fair.....
- Saturday = Rotten Groton!
- Thursday night art par-TAY!
- killer eggplant!
- making a little gem.....
- keeping it simple!
- beauty and beastliness...
- off to Aurora where I was a VERY BIG DEAL....
- all that and muffins too
- Chinese-ish cucumber salad with the tri-color menace
- the tiger is DEAD!
- heading to the zoo and other such shows.....
- fistfuls of tums....the haiku
- sleeping beauty.....and beastie bowls!
- Mickey and Minnie GO DOWN
- blogging anniversary: 5 years?! 5000+ posts.......
- "we're RICH!"
- probably the biggest cat you have ever seen in you...
- bunch of beastie bowls
- "Le Lapin Mechant" by Tardy Rearwhig
- rotten Groton and the BEASTIE BOWLS
- roasting veggies....
- turquoise bowl and then some....
- Buster Boo
- over in Aurora.....
- ▼ August (36)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Lovin' that happy heffalump!
Good luck with the new slogan! I'm sure it'll go over great. Also loving the elephant 3 in 1!!!
Love the elephant!!!!! I don't even know where groton is, so I can't say if it is rotten or not. :)
Post a Comment