You may need a dragon bank like this one! For sale now at my etsy gallery, neato, eh?
I wanted another image of dragon stuff today and came up with the amusing pic below. I liked dragon stuff, hobbits and the rest when I was a little kid, and have not paid much attention to them since I was 12. My old pal from college, Susan, asked me to make one which she could use to burn little slips of paper with grudges written on there. She bought the first one, and then nice people like you bought 7 more, then my friend who got it started? She buys 4 more....anyway...I thought I would try a bank, and this looks like a lot of fun to me.
SO, in looking for another pic you see a whole lot of women in bikinis with their dragon tattoos or women in bikinis drawn with dragons and swords and sh!t ...and you realize, there is this whole world of dragon crap out there...just waiting to throw dollars at me.....
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- the eve of the best day of the year!
- the day of the snakes....
- my hairstylist was telling me....
- this little piggy......
- HEY HEY YOU get offa my......
- the legend of the purple house....
- let me WHIP my hair....
- Gary + Fitz and the Tantrums = true love 4 evah
- I am adorable....
- biking the FULL MONTY
- I am rapturous about:
- BUCKETS of my BLOOD for real!
- domestic GOD
- GENIUS body work
- dragon bank
- ancients worshiped cats as gods...
- you have your mother's day, you have your father's...
- dude with the black thumb shows up.....
- this love story, the final edition
- this love story: part 2, 3, 4, 5
- Gary and Maude and the scarf...
- Part 3--Baby Alex takes NEW YORK
- Benji and the bombshell Knight in New York (an adv...
- hmmmm, where was GARY????? part 1....
- the wife is ALWAYS right :)
- the beautiful frog princess......
- eating VILE things.....
- Princess Penny ....and Georges takes that walk on ...
- Spike cat and Georges Le Soq: don't ask, don't te...
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
wow great idea, very cute! I love Dragons as well : ) Really like the colour as well highlights his features.
Oh, no, am I going to turn into one of those socially, inadequate, geeky folks collecting images of tawdry damsels, elves, etc???
Love the bank!
Love the bank, and we too adore the fantasy realm stuff! Let's face it way cooler than everyday reality...:)
Gary tempts fate once again, sticking his hand in a dragon's mouth!
shoot, lost my MIDDLE FINGER! How am I going to communicate?
hey! how the hell did you get my new tattoo design?
That is a really cool bank!!!
Funny, I have never wanted a dragon tattoo....could you imagine?
She can wear that cuz dragon fire is warm.
I'm not a dragon fan (like the image with the damsel) but I sure like the dragon bank. He seems much kinder and friendlier - in spite of the finger incident. You cannot live with out that finger Gary -I had a bumper sticker on my car that read "horn broken watch for finger" The horn wasn't entirely broken, it did honk when I turned left.
Cute! I like the idea of a little dragon to write out negative stuff and burn it in. That's cool.
Sweetness! I may need to get one of these for my nephew's birthday... Hmm...
Post a Comment