Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

One fact and one dream, we need YOU! (to make this interesting)



I swear, post 3 day fair?  I was busy Monday morning but sooooo tired...wiped out....but let's have YOU help write this post, shall we???
OK, my fact and my dream!  It is a FACT:  beagle belly is delightful and snuggly. And I was dreaming of making cinnamon bread, and I DID (below I was, as you can imagine) curious how swirling the cinnamon and raisins in there ...
YOUR TURN! Go to comments, any fact and any dream you can think of!

7 comments:

cookingwithgas said...

Fact- Mrs. G was here
Dream- I am at your house when she gets there.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Fact: I could not fall asleep last night so today I feel all fuzzy headed.

Dream: add me to the list of those dreaming about crashing your fine party this weekend!

Cinnamon bread looks gooooood!

corinne tyo said...

fact: gym hours are crazy inconvenient during the summer.
dream: to one day be able to quit my terrible terrible job because something mucho mejor comes along

Michèle Hastings said...

FACT: it's been way too hot and sweaty in the south, but we are still managing to get work done in the pottery.

DREAM: AIR CONDITIONED STUDIO!

k.a. barnes said...

FACT: I am starving and it's almost time for lunch!
DREAM: Okay, my favorite one I've ever had was when George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic joined the Little Rascals on stage in the show they were having to save their clubhouse. Not kidding. I told this to my sister, she looked at me horrified and said, Promise me you'll never do any drugs. If you're like this normally...

Deborah J said...

Fact: I've never seen Saturday Night Live. Apparently Australia was deprived of that treat.
Dream: I need a Godzilla having a tea party.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Fact: I am too old to hit the mall for three hours after working all day.

Dream: Someone will clean my house while I'm at work tomorrow.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.