Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

JULY 4th: JOIN the VOTING!

Haha, in answer to the question "elephants vs. beagles" one side said: "elephants are easier to train than beagles" (TRUE) countered by "I would rather have to pick up beagle poop than elephant poop"

 Do me a favor, use your freedom, your independence, your RIGHT TO VOTE in my comments: which is better, elephants or beagles??????? And along the way, you can admire my new teapot here....

(teapot by Gary Rith)

6 comments:

smartcat said...

Yes elephants are probably easier to train, but they are elephants! I just can't imagine a pet elephant lying happily in front of the wood stove in winter. And space....I have eleven acres of forest and I don't know if that would be enough space. On the other hand last winter we had a huge fantasy conversation about having a couple of pigmy elephants in the woods and what they would do. So I'll vote for beagles.

Can you imagine taking an elephant, instead of Penny, to visit on Monday?

Barbara Rogers said...

I'm glad you didn't ask us to vote for which one on a teapot! So since you just said "which is better?" my vote goes to beagles. But on that teapot, whow! I love the gradated blue and green glaze.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I vote Beagle. So many reasons! I don't think the park would let me walk an elephant around the pond.

My apartment is also way too small to store an adequate amount of Purina Elephant Chow. Also, it's on the second floor and I would have to turn my entire screened porch into a giant Elephant Litter Box.

Our apartment management prohibits animals over 30 pounds.

Michèle Hastings said...

beagles... mostly because of the poop thing.

Hilary said...

Beagles for sure.. I love them toasted with smoked salmon and cream chee.. oh wait. Never mind. ;)

Wishing you and Maude a Happy and safe 4th! :)

denis said...

Elephants because bigger is better.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.