Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, July 27, 2012

big shindig TONIGHT

My robot pots make their public debut tonight.  I am going to exhibit 2-8 pm Friday at Ithaca Farmer's Market, along with about 70 other artists and a boatload of food, drink, music etc! Come on out!

You see here a group of the first robot sugar bowls...I was checking glaze schemes and holy CATS they turned out neato....
robot sugar bowls by Gary Rith
my optician called and my newly refurbished 20 year old ray bans aviators had the new prescription lenses, so Penny came with, and we went over to Cayuga Lake for the hike too....gorgeous place, gorgeous day...
robot pots by Gary Rith, lookit this glaze!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEEEETT!!

Barbara Rogers said...

I've been really enjoying glazes mixed one on top of another...and you've come up with some beauties!

Cheryl said...

Very spiffy with the Ray-bans...and the pots are amazing!

Lori Buff said...

good luck at the market, the robots & the shades look great.

Michèle Hastings said...

the black robot is my favorite, good luck tonight, I hope all the robots find new homes.

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Robots and Ray Bans. You're one cool dude, Gary Rith! Have an awesome weekend.

Reverend Awesome said...

Those polka dots are super cool! Futuristic, fly sh*t!

Busy Bee Suz said...

All of your creations are awesome. I hope your show was good! xo

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.