Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
Friday, August 13, 2010
(cow plates by Gary Rith)
My buddy Farmer's Wife in South Texas has a number of my cow things, including small spoon rests. She is like
"I need 2 BIG spoon rests, like 5-6 inches too, for my spatula!"
They would be good to hold dessert or a sandwich or kids meal too, cute aren't they?
I had a POWER meeting with my buddy Mary this morning. Sure, we gossiped about YOU, which is why you felt your ears burning.
AND, of course, our big black dog Buster was all worried because Spike and Emily cats were playfully wrestling with Penny beagle, and an old dog like Buster wants some peace, you know?
I won't be able to blog Saturday morning, have a nice weekend, and go to my comments here and say something nice :)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- like splitting and stacking 2 cords of wood....
- a pack of bichons and poodles....
- "dreaming of better bone-on"
- Subaru Saturday....
- happy Saturday ya'll :)
- Georges Le Soq murders Stanley Zuccini for breakfa...
- Glenn Beck: NOT MLK
- between the tigers and the penguins...
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- oh joy, TUESDAY!
- and that was Monday
- blue jeans 2010
- Sunday...celebrating new BABB members
- the big road trip....
- BACK TO bicycle SCHOOL
- hobo style....
- I am the walrus! And flamingo!
- Wednesday already?
- raku = pyromaniac party!
- a few more NY city shots....
- NEW YAWK, New Yawk
- OHMYGOSH :)
- Mary was asking....
- Penny beagle cuteness for your morning :)
- I am the walrus!
- its cool :)
- home again home again
- in about 2 hours....
- flat rocks!
- COFFEE with CHRISTI
- Penny goes on a small road trip
- a couple of new things....
- wife out of town = PARTY ON GARTH
- le flamingos, le macaroni burritos, le monkey, le ...
- pant, gasp....
- my family :)
- me, my friends, our HANGUPS
- 4 years!
- pink flamingos!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH SUMMER SHOW!
- le sunday!
- ▼ August (47)