Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

4 years!



(pottery by Gary Rith)
Kinda realizing that the first days of August = 4 years blogging! Gord, below on left, reminds me of that, because I first stumbled upon blogs around 2003, and Gord from Canada was an early friend. Then I started blogging myself on myspace and quickly moved to blogger. ANYWAY, thanks to my blog and others, I have met dozens of strangers, and yesterday Gord and Greg were returning to Canada from a conference in Massachusetts and they are like "we need to go to the Chapterhouse" and so we did :)
AND so you ask, how do you feel about 4 years of blogging? I have seen blogs and bloggers come and go, and to me it remains a source of great fun. I have to post at least once a day. I often hold myself back from posting too much. Cheers baby!

6 comments:

Kari Weaver said...

Congrats on the milestone! Keep 'em coming!

miri said...

Congrats Gary! Lovely pots too.
Miri

CiCi said...

Hooray for four years. Looks like you and your wife enjoyed meeting the blogging buddies for a cold one.

Hilary said...

Congrats to you.. four years.. and almost as many blogs. You're the only one I know who has reached the end of the Internet.. and then did the trip again.. and again. ;)

kate et jim said...

Oh how I wish I was there for that! You guys all look fantastic!

Reverend Awesome said...

Four years! YAY!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.