Gary's Third Pottery Blog
“But eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart.”
― Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Binghamton, NY: Cloth and Clay May 10-11, Unitarian Church; and July fest, July 11-13. Gallery 41 Owego, NY May 4 and 18. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

home again home again


(cute baby picture of ME)
The wife had a canceled flight and was in Detroit and flew into a different airport 60 miles away and I drove up and got her at midnight and it is nice to have her home :) More later.....

6 comments:

Becky Jo said...

Yay! Welcome home, Maude. :)

Lori Buff said...

Cute picture...what happened? Just kidding;-)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Glad the Missus is home.
Such a cute little boy you were. Ok, you still are.

TechnoBabe said...

Hooray, your wife is home.

unmitigated me said...

Sorry about a stranded Maude. I wish I had known, I could have driven over and kept her company, or brought her to my place for a break!

Matt Sutkoski said...

How did a cute little tyke like that turn into such a wild man?

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.