I am on my way to Cooperstown, not for any sort of baseball reason, but because I was invited to the made in NY pottery invitational at the Cooperstown Art association. I have a car load of pots, a beagle, and a wife in a newly repaired elderly Subaru. Just dropping off my work today, more on all this later :)
OK, these are good jokes:
How do you stop a herd of charging elephants???
Take away their credit cards!
What did the grape say when the elephant stepped on it?
Nothing, but it did let out a little wine.
Me, my laundry pile, Spike and Emily cats and penny beagle.
Some of my pots for the Made in NY pottery invitational.
The wife comes home and is like "you got me a present!" and I did not say "oh, but really, I got it because I love sunflowers, but I'll share!"
More pots for the made in NY blahblah
- ► 2016 (238)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- like splitting and stacking 2 cords of wood....
- a pack of bichons and poodles....
- "dreaming of better bone-on"
- Subaru Saturday....
- happy Saturday ya'll :)
- Georges Le Soq murders Stanley Zuccini for breakfa...
- Glenn Beck: NOT MLK
- between the tigers and the penguins...
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- oh joy, TUESDAY!
- and that was Monday
- blue jeans 2010
- Sunday...celebrating new BABB members
- the big road trip....
- BACK TO bicycle SCHOOL
- hobo style....
- I am the walrus! And flamingo!
- Wednesday already?
- raku = pyromaniac party!
- a few more NY city shots....
- NEW YAWK, New Yawk
- OHMYGOSH :)
- Mary was asking....
- Penny beagle cuteness for your morning :)
- I am the walrus!
- its cool :)
- home again home again
- in about 2 hours....
- flat rocks!
- COFFEE with CHRISTI
- Penny goes on a small road trip
- a couple of new things....
- wife out of town = PARTY ON GARTH
- le flamingos, le macaroni burritos, le monkey, le ...
- pant, gasp....
- my family :)
- me, my friends, our HANGUPS
- 4 years!
- pink flamingos!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH SUMMER SHOW!
- le sunday!
- ▼ August (47)