Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sunday...celebrating new BABB members


Fran and Sophie, newest BABB members....

My best pals Kerry and Stevo and Judy came over Sunday afternoon, supposedly to talk about photography. That took about 3 seconds, and then we pulled out the beers and the toys! YES, we are members together of the BAMF art blog bunch, and we were partly celebrating the addition of Fran, our 11th member. yay! Welcome Fran! We had a party for you even though you were 1000 miles away!
Judy had not met kerry before, and can you believe they showed up in matching Chuck Taylors? Same cute pattern!

Me, Stevo, his wife Judy and kerry the troublemaker....


Kerry always brings toys...the Ugly Wugglies...and various outfits for them....

Spike wuvs me and gives me kisses, and Emily is like "I'll perch up here like a vulture"

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gosh you all sure know how to celebrate/party/play with toys! Are you taking members from Maine? Looks like a fun group of people and toys and of course, the cats. Have a good week!

k.a. barnes said...

Yay! Much fun! Thanks for having me over & so great to meet Stev-o in person finally! (And Judy and her awesome chucks.)

Fran said...

Yes!! I love parties, especially ones in my honor. :) Looks like a good time.

Reverend Awesome said...

OH MY GOD!! FUN CITY, USA!! Jeez. This is great.

The ugglie wugglies have their own tea set?! My mind is BLOWN! They are always having the greatest adventures! I want to party with everyone!
I'll have a tea party with the ugglie wugglies.

Kum and Go KOOZIE!!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.