Saturday I grabbed the wife and beagle and drove over to Cooperstown, delivering pieces to the Cooperstown Art Association 19th annual invitational called Made in NY: the Art of the Vessel. They invited me! Tracy Helgeson is another blogger and kick azz artist, who happens to live there and we stopped in to visit her awesome family on her awesome family farm.
Penny rides in the car very nicely. This was her longest road trip ever, 8 hours.
One of her highlights was checking out trashcans in Cooperstown.
Gorgeous Cooperstown Art Association: Cooperstown is probably the prettiest town in New York state.
Outside of Cooperstown on a distant hillside Tracy and her family have this big old farm, beautifully restored. She and her family are probably the nicest people on earth. They have 2 good dogs, and I have to admit, our Penny was not very polite to the dogs or chickens.
Penny likes it on road trips when people give her peanut butter sandwiches. She had purple jam on her nose all day.
Part of Tracy's painting studio.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"I use my blue Rith bowls almost everyday (since 1985). Best trade ever." --Monica
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- like splitting and stacking 2 cords of wood....
- a pack of bichons and poodles....
- "dreaming of better bone-on"
- Subaru Saturday....
- happy Saturday ya'll :)
- Georges Le Soq murders Stanley Zuccini for breakfa...
- Glenn Beck: NOT MLK
- between the tigers and the penguins...
- lions and tigers and bears OH MY!
- oh joy, TUESDAY!
- and that was Monday
- blue jeans 2010
- Sunday...celebrating new BABB members
- the big road trip....
- BACK TO bicycle SCHOOL
- hobo style....
- I am the walrus! And flamingo!
- Wednesday already?
- raku = pyromaniac party!
- a few more NY city shots....
- NEW YAWK, New Yawk
- OHMYGOSH :)
- Mary was asking....
- Penny beagle cuteness for your morning :)
- I am the walrus!
- its cool :)
- home again home again
- in about 2 hours....
- flat rocks!
- COFFEE with CHRISTI
- Penny goes on a small road trip
- a couple of new things....
- wife out of town = PARTY ON GARTH
- le flamingos, le macaroni burritos, le monkey, le ...
- pant, gasp....
- my family :)
- me, my friends, our HANGUPS
- 4 years!
- pink flamingos!
- BAMF ART BLOG BUNCH SUMMER SHOW!
- le sunday!
- ▼ August (47)