WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY August 3 and 17 . Ithaca Artist market July 26. Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Win big! Have fun!!!!
Its an unusual moment here: I am gone for a couple of days at a craft fair in Binghamton, NY Friday and Saturday, and today, Thursday, is insanely busy going to the store, teaching a class and packing for this fair. I will drink loads of coffee.
I used to do fairs all the time, but now people come to me, both online and in person, and I am lucky in that. These organizers gave me a good offer, so I figured what the heck, give it a try.
I got the big kiln's parts and fixed it, so things seem to have settled down at home. This bowl full of tiny vases just came out of the baby kiln and I thought it was a funny shot.
SO, no new posts from me for a couple of days, I need YOU!
I have not had a joke-a-thon in awhile. I love your jokes. Almost 2 years ago I had a joke-a-thon and got over 100 jokes (and printed them and put them somewhere). I will go through all the jokes and randomly pick a winner on Sunday! It could be YOU! There will be a TINY gift prize for the winner :)
Please keep it moderately clean, a joke you could tell a ten year old without getting arrested, like:
Maureen told me this: Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he sits in a boat all day drinking beer.
- ► 2014 (203)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- BAR exams and BARS
- "teh goths rock the black and red"
- dog breath and taxes
- and then....
- "all art is quite useless"
- new toy!
- the whole Stepford Wife vs Vampire thing....
- you lie and yo breath stinks
- making BAD decisions
- new glasses and Danielle kicks some azz....
- junk music smackdown: Nirvana vs Terry Jacks death...
- mug = your best friend :)
- I would do it for my mother-in-law, but NOT for yo...
- chunky Chuck
- another black and copper teaset, oh yes...
- black and copper
- Julie requests.....
- BON VIVANTS :)
- lunch with a S3X educator!
- famous again on the boob tube....
- groovy dancing dog!
- Q and A with some of teh BAMF ladies in my life......
- s3x sells: semi-newd pottery
- four eyes
- women, men, hawt bodies!
- Kerry Berry comes OVAH....
- lucky 13!!!!
- le petite BLOCKBUSTER
- Win big! Have fun!!!!
- Salacious Wednesday Q and A with Gary
- fat cats....
- Kerry joins the BAMF Art Blog Bunch
- Incontinence day
- lick a chicken?
- le birthday!
- night at BELLE MELANGE wherein I am a BIG STAR
- show opening!
- Chuck Taylors and ME and YOU
- ▼ July (45)