Tuesday, July 27, 2010
you lie and yo breath stinks
Last night I am cutting the grass and the wife is out late. I come in and find Georges Le Soq, my rotten French sock monkey, is sauteeing some veggies and all. He is like:
"mon ami, ees tater tot casserole surprise, the sequel" and I am like
"oh, different from your last tater tot surprise casserole?" and he gives me that withering and condescending look the French are born with and tells me
"I no remember what was in last tot surprise, this better" and it WAS fantastic: noodles mixed with tomato and rotel hot peppers and tomatoes, topped with sauteed peppers and mushrooms and onions and then vegan cheese and finally, le tots, baked at 350 for 30 minutes.
Then, this morning Georges is again in the kitchen and he is like
"dere was leftover tots. I make zee omellette" and I was gonna ask him about his overdue rent but found myself eating instead, which may have been his plan all along....
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- BAR exams and BARS
- "teh goths rock the black and red"
- dog breath and taxes
- and then....
- "all art is quite useless"
- new toy!
- the whole Stepford Wife vs Vampire thing....
- you lie and yo breath stinks
- making BAD decisions
- new glasses and Danielle kicks some azz....
- junk music smackdown: Nirvana vs Terry Jacks death...
- mug = your best friend :)
- I would do it for my mother-in-law, but NOT for yo...
- chunky Chuck
- another black and copper teaset, oh yes...
- black and copper
- Julie requests.....
- BON VIVANTS :)
- lunch with a S3X educator!
- famous again on the boob tube....
- groovy dancing dog!
- Q and A with some of teh BAMF ladies in my life......
- s3x sells: semi-newd pottery
- four eyes
- women, men, hawt bodies!
- Kerry Berry comes OVAH....
- lucky 13!!!!
- le petite BLOCKBUSTER
- Win big! Have fun!!!!
- Salacious Wednesday Q and A with Gary
- fat cats....
- Kerry joins the BAMF Art Blog Bunch
- Incontinence day
- lick a chicken?
- le birthday!
- night at BELLE MELANGE wherein I am a BIG STAR
- show opening!
- Chuck Taylors and ME and YOU
- ▼ July (45)