Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"Men are but gilded loam or painted clay" --Richard the Second, Shakespeare.
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE October 11-12; Binghamton, NY Unitarian Church Nov. 1-2 All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

new toy!




OK, busy day Tuesday, making all them new pots, but the kiln fired and finished early and you look inside briefly, still over 100 degrees in there, and the TURQUOISE glaze test looks FAB and the other stuff too and you're like "omigosh, it's like getting a new toy!"

4 comments:

Stick with Mary said...

You are so prolific. I can take a lesson from you in productivity! I'm inspired.

Patricia Griffin said...

Nothing better than the anticipation of a great kiln unloading! Have fun!

Michèle Hastings said...

can't wait to see some turquoise pots!

George and Maureen Johnson said...

Post pix, post pix of finished wares! :)

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.