Gary's Third Pottery Blog
E. E. Cummings — 'The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

scruff


The wife is like
"hey, that tee looks good with 2 days beard scruff" and I am barcueing with Georges Le Soq, my rotten French sock monkey and I am about to reply when he chimes in
"I look most fetching vis my vest and my sunglasses, no?" and we are like
"Georges, watch the tofu wieners"

4 comments:

Gallow said...

What are your favorite tofu dogs? I'm interested in trying different brands.

Becky Jo said...

My personal favorite is the Tofurky beer brats. Mmm... brats. :)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

YEP! Tofurkey kielbasa or brats!

Kimberly said...

Georges...I think you might like to try a new shade of lipstick. Perhaps a soft peach.

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.