Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, December 10, 2009

spaghetti pizza casserole


Glass half full gal introduced this favorite. It is so darn tasty and easy, esp. when you dump hot sauce on it.
Boil 12 oz spagetti. Mix soy burger and pepperoni substitute into 28 oz tomato sauce and 8 oz rice fake cheese (you know I am a VEG right?) and add chopped onion and peppers etc. Mix all that with spice and the spaghtti in a 13 x 9 baking pan and then bake at 350 30-45 mins, covered. Maybe uncover for a bit at the end.
OMIGOSH!
(Stacey painted those cute little paintings and I won them off her blob, aren't they adorable?)

9 comments:

Stacey B said...

Ahhhh, I'm so glad to see the paintings and that looks delicious! I'll be over for dinner at 5...oh wait...it's already 6:30 there huh?

kate et jim said...

I don't know, Gary. It looks kinda messy. But then, if it's tasty, who cares, eh?

Reverend Awesome said...

That looks so freaking good!

Jay said...

I think the Columbia Crest Merlot I had with my pork chops tonight would go wonderfully with that too.

Busy Bee Suz said...

oooohhhh this looks YUMMY!!!!

Hilary said...

Looks like a fun.. different way to have spaghetti. Serve up a bowl for me, please?

Jeannette StG said...

Oh, you're making me hungry! Not good - it's midnight! Are you guys affected by that big storm?

Fortune Cookies said...

I really need to visit the blogs I love more frequently. I miss out on the good stuff like spaghetti/pizza casserole! I'm gonna have to make that, like really, really soon

Anonymous said...

looks messy and good... yum

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.