Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

PUGLETS



(pug by Gary Rith)
I don't have a pug but Becky Jo's family does. Becky Jo asked for a pug mama and pug baby teapot and I had to try to make a practice pug first of all. I was gonna put this on a small teapot but I liked it so much I decided to keep it. As a model :)

10 comments:

cindy shake said...

awwww! how cute is that?! :o) pugs are so sweet.

Susan as Herself said...

That warm weather pic at the top of the blog is making me really antsy for summer!!!

Unknown said...

It is so stinkin' cute! Whilst you're at it, you could make an all black one and call it Dink-E McDink. :)

Lori Buff said...

Very cute

Reverend Awesome said...

Awwww!

Unknown said...

That is a very cute and perfect practice pug! Soo cute!

denis said...

make more so i can buy one from you.

Gordo said...

That's excellent, my man.

Miss Heather said...

I'm still waiting for one that looks like Lucy... :)

Chelle said...

CUTE!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.