Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, December 31, 2009

gonna get you sucka

2am and some rodent is having a party in the bedroom walls. He is not new to us. he moved in maybe a year or 2 ago. This is an extremely old house, full of crevices allowing mice or squirrels or whatever in and out, I guess. There was, for example, the HUGE snake skin in the basement when we moved in. I later met the milk snake that April and used a rake to carry him off to a swampy and distant area....
ANYWAY, so this mouse. Or whatever it is. Usually is seems to move around but is normally quiet. Last night I think it got stuck somewhere. I don't care, I hate it. I hope it doesn't die in the wall by the bed and stink. I hope Spike tears it to pieces. See pic below: Spike is working on it!
Also, you saw a small yellow teapot 2 days ago, and its bigger brother just came outta the kiln, YAY!


And here's the Cycle S!uts from Hell and I WISH YOU WERE A BEER. Omigosh, HEAVY METAL, BABES and BEERS....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

go spike go... earn your keep, tear them meeses to pieces

Unknown said...

Hey is that my ele teapot set up there??!!!!!! ;o))))))

OOOOO meeeses! Get em Spike!

Chelle said...

Go for it, Spike!

Glennis said...

Yes, spike!!

We have one in the basement, running around in the suspended ceiling, I think. But it's not a mouse, it's a rat.

Have you tried the Rat Zapper? It electrocutes them. I swear by this thing - we're in a rural environment and are plagued by rats, and this thing does the trick. Google it.

Cheryl said...

Go Spike, go! Love, love the yellow teapots! Swoon...

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I'm thinkin' if you had kept the snake, you wouldn't have a rodent problem. ;-)

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.