Gary's Third Pottery Blog
“But eyes are blind. You have to look with the heart.”
― Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Binghamton, NY: Cloth and Clay May 10-11, Unitarian Church; and July fest, July 11-13. Gallery 41 Owego, NY May 4 and 18. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Thursday, December 31, 2009

gonna get you sucka

2am and some rodent is having a party in the bedroom walls. He is not new to us. he moved in maybe a year or 2 ago. This is an extremely old house, full of crevices allowing mice or squirrels or whatever in and out, I guess. There was, for example, the HUGE snake skin in the basement when we moved in. I later met the milk snake that April and used a rake to carry him off to a swampy and distant area....
ANYWAY, so this mouse. Or whatever it is. Usually is seems to move around but is normally quiet. Last night I think it got stuck somewhere. I don't care, I hate it. I hope it doesn't die in the wall by the bed and stink. I hope Spike tears it to pieces. See pic below: Spike is working on it!
Also, you saw a small yellow teapot 2 days ago, and its bigger brother just came outta the kiln, YAY!


And here's the Cycle S!uts from Hell and I WISH YOU WERE A BEER. Omigosh, HEAVY METAL, BABES and BEERS....

7 comments:

jimgottuso said...

go spike go... earn your keep, tear them meeses to pieces

Pauline said...

Hey is that my ele teapot set up there??!!!!!! ;o))))))

OOOOO meeeses! Get em Spike!

Chelle said...

Go for it, Spike!

g said...

Yes, spike!!

We have one in the basement, running around in the suspended ceiling, I think. But it's not a mouse, it's a rat.

Have you tried the Rat Zapper? It electrocutes them. I swear by this thing - we're in a rural environment and are plagued by rats, and this thing does the trick. Google it.

Cheryl said...

Go Spike, go! Love, love the yellow teapots! Swoon...

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

It is your dream hamster!

Happy New Year Gary & Maude (and pets and dream pets)!

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

I'm thinkin' if you had kept the snake, you wouldn't have a rodent problem. ;-)

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.