Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I got you BABE


(wee little teapot by Gary Rith)
Yesterday I send a pic to this gallery in Chicago that sells my things, saying I am doing a series of small teapot experiments, like this one, ready spring 2010. She replies back
WE WANT THEM RIGHT AWAY.
Oh. Well, I better get busy....
I have mentioned I am just making little teapot experiments, trying out ideas on little pieces. There are maybe 7 so far. (need a group shot...) and this is the first attempt at corduroy. Like pants.
So, in other news, I am at the Willard Straight Art Gallery at Cornell today 1-6 selling pots, c'mon over!
And finally, there we are at the breakfast table, me and Missus Hawtness, singing I GOT YOU BABE.....

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun... a sing along! :)

Tiny Teapots are adorable. I think one with a Ginny on top would be super-cute.

denis said...

i like the corduroy look. pretty cool. no wonder the gallery wants them NOW!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can see why they want those pots NOW! :-) Love that dark blue glaze: Shows the texture so nicely! Love those textures too!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Congrats to you!!!! I hope you sell gobs and gobs!!!

Unknown said...

Niceeee ele teapot, how small are the mini teapots??

Gary's third pottery blog said...

one cup more or less---size of a grapefruit!

Lori Buff said...

Very cute. I'm going to start making teapots again starting at the beginning of the year. I don't think they will be as small and cute as yours. I'll post pictures on my blog.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Susan as Herself said...

Gary, what gallery in Chicago? Lemme know and I will check it out!!!

Barbara said...

I played and sang along once and then got Craig to come and sing along with me singing along. It's not a song to sing alone.

The corduroy is more than cool.

Unknown said...

Thank you Gary for that bit of info.

~ Sil in Corea said...

I lluuvv's your wee teapot!!! Alls of them!! And UB40 is my fave band of all times. ;-) I been loving them for at least 25 years now.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.