Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, December 20, 2009

ho ho HO!

I made these a long time ago (and could make them again, although probably not this season). The snowman sez 1996 underneath. I used to make pumpkins, ghosts, angels, etc etc and they sold very well, but you know how I am, always trying new forms etc. Maybe next summer I'll make some of these holiday things again. Nice arty looking picture there too, eh?
ANYWAY, woke up at 4:11 ready to go, and now its 5 and I am gonna do some glazing and get on with the day. Hope yours is faboo!



Sorry, I have really come to hate schmaltzy Christmas carols, like the ones at the grocery store which make you want to get your dog food and RUN out screaming. Remember IRONMAN by Black Sabbath? Now HERE is a Christmas carol....

7 comments:

Nicki said...

I love the snowman and Santa!

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

We loved the Santa carol. Listened to it first thing this morning with our coffee. Got us in the Christmas spirit!

Kimberly said...

Here comes Santa Claus.... right down Santa Clause Lane!

Cheryl said...

I like the Santa and snowman. Its snowing and blowing here now. Brrr...

Linda Starr said...

Great santa and snowman tea light holders. Happy holidays to you and the mrs and of course the cats and dog.

Shortstuff said...

I love Bob Rivers' Christmas carols. I have two of his CD's.

Great pottery. I love your cats and dogs. Keep posting their pics. We lost our 11 y.o. lab this year and I miss him tons. Seeing pix of your guy helps bring a smile to my face.

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

How did I possibly miss out on this Christmas Carol? LOL

I just might have to leave cookies and beer out for Santa this year!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.