Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NO you cannot have the recipe

and the plate is mine too. People get a little crazy around my triple chocolate cookies.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Spill it! It's not nice to not share.

Unknown said...

Yummm

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Meanie!!

Unknown said...

I JUST ALMOST ELECTROCUTED MYSELF DROOLING ALL OVER ALL THE ELECTRICS WHILE YEARNING OVER THOSE DIVINE-LOOKING YUMMIES, and THAT REALLY GORGEOUS PLATE.

Jessica said...

But I want it! :( Those look amazing!

BSOB said...

G Man, check my last post.

B

and, i think a bidding war on ebay might be a good idea for that recipe

Cheryl said...

Yummy!

Busy Bee Suz said...

triple chocolate?
such.a.tease!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Becky Jo: Sharing is caring (or so they tell me). :-) 6:30 in the morning and BOY do those cookies look good!

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.