Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Sunday, December 27, 2009

David sez "ditch the guests my man...."




So my pal David sees the blog and me grousing on Facebook and he is like
"my wife is in Buffalo, let me rescue you from your guests for awhile" and you KNOW I grabbed the car keys for a little bachelor time with David.
We went to the most ideal and pretty general store you have ever seen in your life, the Brookton Market, an old general store turned yuppie coffee shop. And store. (you have GOT to click that link and look at this place, it is SO NICE)
After a bit of snacking and guy gossip I am like
"I am somewhat refreshed" and David is like
"back to the trenches?" and off I go, to prepare lunch for the visiting hordes. Then do the dishes. And then go back into the studio to hide.....

7 comments:

David Makar said...

thanks for joining me! nice photos. See you soon.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Sounds like fun! Hey, Spike? Whaddidya' find in the bag?? Catnip? :-D

Happy Sunday, GR

Di said...

You're funny and make me giggle when I'm not sure there's much 'giggle' left in me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Busy Bee Suz said...

That place looks amazing. I suppose your guests don't read your blog...

Gary's third pottery blog said...

well, um, my guests DO read my blog and I am a very bad person :)

Cheryl said...

Busted! I was just going to inquire as to whether the guests read your blog....

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.