Gary's Third Pottery Blog
"People are crazy and times are strange...." --Bob Dylan
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! Shows! Come see me: Cooperstown Arts Association Nov.-Dec, Aurora Art and Design, Nov. and Dec, Temple Beth El, Ithaca, Nov. 22, Open Studio HERE , November 27-28, Ellis Hollow Fair, Dec 5, Space at Green Star, ithaca, Dec 12-13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2015

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

partying with Carol and Nance...

Well no, not really, but my pottery student Carol came along for coffee and errands with me this am, when I went to resupply stores and get money back and then, of course, I had to go to Nance's store in Groton and she always has this SAUCY look on her face when somebody pulls out the camera...

No comments:

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008


Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.