Gary's Third Pottery Blog
Michael Pollan — 'A good pot holds memories.'
Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Gallery 41 Owego, NY August 3 and 17 . Ithaca Artist market July 26. Cooperstown Art Association "Earth, Wind, Fire" New York Invitational August 22-Sept 20.. Six Mile Creek Winery Harvest Fest September 13. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2013-2014

Monday, December 7, 2009

dig Julie's stuff!




man, you have to LOVE the blogosphere. Customer of mine Julie sent these groovy ornaments. And orders more of my stuff. DANG that's nice! Thanks Julie! Check out her stitchery shop! Of course, we are trying to figure out where to put them, as we are treeless, maybe hanging on the string of lights....

8 comments:

Emily SIL said...

Oh, my! Handmade and personalized Christmas ornaments! Now that's one for the couple who has everything! Now for the pets...

Hilary said...

Nice cross stitched ornaments. :)

Jessica said...

Lovely! :)

Barbara said...

My vote is for earrings. They look good on Maude.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

The blogosphere is good to potters.

(BTW, Maude has beautiful hands.)

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

Cousin Gary,

It might be time to add word verification. I had to do it. That anonymous comment above mine? Was on my blog. Stupid spam comments. Don't follow the link on the dots. Scary.

Busy Bee Suz said...

These are sweet...and just lovely as earrings. :)

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am a part-time pottery instructor at Cornell University Pot Shop and a full-time studio potter and sculptor, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.