Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Friday, December 4, 2009

my wife: Senator hawtness

Before you admire that daring and awesome little froggy teapot below, dig my dream:

SO the wife, in this dream, gets her hair dyed black with white bits (skunkish???) and she never dyes her hair, but she has a new persona, and runs for Senator in New Hampshire (where we lived for years before moving to NY). And, just like the real elections of 2006 and 2008, although she is a total underdog and well-known progressive, far-left democratic candidate, she WINS, swept in on the tide of people pissed at W and his gang. It was a great dream. I love my wife and am very proud of her accomplishments, in my dreams and in real life.
I was kind of figuring we would be going back and forth to DC and I would be her office helper or something, brewing the coffee and making the cookies, just like now....



(before and after, wee little teapot by Gary Rith)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great dream gary... i guess if you moved to dc to be the office helper, you'd still be able to throw pots while the senator went about fixin' up the government?

Busy Bee Suz said...

cute teapot!!! Funny and strange dream...what does it all mean I wonder?

Busy Bee Suz said...

cute teapot!!! Funny and strange dream...what does it all mean I wonder?

Stacey B said...

Sounds like a pregnancy dream to me! Is there something you need to share with us Gary? :o)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

pregnancy or bean burrito dream ;^)

Gallow said...

May I apply for the Senator's photographer?

Lori Buff said...

Sounds like a great dream. Nice teapot too.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.