Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

le busy day, le frog....

I am hiding at the moment. The wife is downstairs FIXING something and there was a loud crash and a
"I MIGHT NEED YOUR HELP IN A MOMENT" so it might be a good time to, um, feign deafness and jump in the shower.
This teapot below is small, maybe 2 cups at most, and was going to be a pug teapot (as I said below in the puglets post) but I went frog at the last minute and it looks semi-terrific or even simply terrific.
btw---somebody tried to post some filthy, and I mean FILTHY auto-spam in my comments, so I guess I am going to continue reviewing comments before they post---sorry about that :)
(shoot, now she has power tools out, I better run....)


My friend Georges suggested this rather fantastic music video....

7 comments:

Gallow said...

This is the women that fixed the shredder, your keyboard on your laptop, and the stove. You're in good hands.

Unknown said...

Maude can fix anything. Does she do drywall too? :)

Lori Buff said...

She probably just needs you to hold the flashlight :-)

Hilary said...

So what was the crash?

Love that photo of upside down kitty!

Anonymous said...

run away, run away... take a shower, take a shower! nice teapot amigo

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so cute.
I think the missus just lets you 'think' she needs you....she can handle it all. :)

Kimberly said...

How did you get that cane handle on there?

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.