WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, June 22, 2014
I was dreaming of back when I was a teacher. The last gig I had 20 years ago was teaching high school students who had learning disabilities.
In the dream I had one student I KNEW if given a chance would shine in high school and get into a good college, and I was trying to convince a college recruiter it was true. Later I come across the recruiter who had finally met the student.... who was having a fight in the hallway and yelling and screaming. OH BOY.... I felt his chances just went down the drain. Then my class was filled with loud noise and chaos... I was glad to wake up, peek into the cooling kiln and see juicy items and be a potter once again :)
I was walking Nook downtown last week and in a shop window saw these green ripply glasses. Later I walked Penny past the window. The I walked the wife past the window and said "LOOK! I love them". I never spend money, but we agreed on getting 2. The next day I went back and got 2 more... then I made these light blue mugs in a similar ripply way....
Have an awesome Sunday!
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- mugshot Monday and MMMMmmmm, oh MY.....
- " boil thou first i' the charmed pot!"
- in which your S3XYHAWT blog host STRIPS DOWN TO *N...
- when words fail you...
- at THE PLAZA....
- PIZZA: it's what's for dinnah...
- Teapot Tuesday and twisted pizzas!
- mug shot Monday!
- ripply green...
- solstice OR midsummer dreaming
- "when free isn't cheap enough"
- a cat coffee cup is a pretty poor dog dish when yo...
- a posse of pitchers...
- teapot Tuesday and a terrrrrrible messsssss....
- mug shot Monday: slice and dice....
- why do I have to keep going back to high school?
- so THAT was Friday the 13th...
- in which I become a FAMOUS AUTHOR
- a dollar or 2 more....
- pitchers: career choices involving baseballs and ...
- a twist on teapot Tuesday
- my mugshot Monday... new favorites!
- Snowbird's Cottage
- starry starry night :)
- gluten-free rice tortillas from the beagle test ki...
- Penny = NO cancer :)
- the IDEAL
- finally: HOT!
- Socca to me!
- a favorite or 2...
- ▼ June (30)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)