Gary's Third Pottery Blog

When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....

Gary's third pottery blog

WRITE TO ME! garyrith@yahoo.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016

Thursday, June 19, 2014

a cat coffee cup is a pretty poor dog dish when you think about it...



Like I said yesterday, I need to make Penny a new dog food dish.  Because a year or 2 ago she broke the nice one I made her ...and so I grabbed a cat coffee cup off the counter for her to use...and she is still using it.  Pretty unsuitable, right?  Yesterday I made a big dish, which will become their water dish, because their nice water dish is a little small for thirsty beasts, but better for dog food. Do ravenous little beagles really care about this, as long as they are fed?

6 comments:

Mrs. Potsblog said...

As long as the dish doesn't tip over and they are able to eat I'm not sure that ravenous little beagles even notice.

Barbara Rogers said...

Yay Gary...Spike and Penny may not notice, but you DID!

bartster said...

Our dog loves meals and treats...my mother in law watched the dog licking the dish and she says, "Zoe is licking the blue right off of that dish." Is it the color? Is it the smoothness of the dish?

smalltownme said...

That's a really big cup! I don't know about dogs, but ravenous cats don't care about the dish.

Cheri @ Blog This Mom! said...

Well ... we care! Because we love pottery photos, that's why.

Michèle Hastings said...

I am sure she is happy as long as she gets food. The small cup probably slows her down too. So many dogs (and cats) eat too fast.

Top pottery blog 2015

2014 winner

Me and Missus Tastycakes

Me and Missus Tastycakes

garyrith.com

ME, the TV interview :)

my etsy gallery

my second blog, 2008-2009

my first blog, 2006-2008

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.