WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Time warp Tuesdays!
My desk is, until I clean it New Years, a place of mess and piles. It is cleaned and sorted once a year! I found this pic on the desk the other day and I have no idea how it got here. It probably fell out of a book and was set on the desk so that one day.... ? I love it so much I KEEP it on the desk.
It shows our dog Buster on the far right in his first year ( he grew fast!) and you will recall he just passed this winter, aged about 13. This pic is from about the year 2000, with our old dog Petey on the left (he passed just after we moved into this house in 2006, he wanted to see us settled, aged about 19) and then our other lab there, Jack, in front, 2 years older than Buster, who lived for his ball. The wife is there, of course and this is part of our yard in New Hampshire where we lived nearly forever, in the woods, before the drunken meth dealers up the street got too intolerable****...but it was a beautiful and wonderful house and place, and look at the wife's smile here with our old buddies....
The wife gets home yesterday as the bread and scones come out of the oven and I am like
"I KNOW how to bake, don't I???? Mmmmm hmmmm :)"
You may need an elephant cup or something else excellent like that...available now at my etsy shoppe!
since everybody keeps asking and some of you know part of this story about our neighbors the meth dealers: meth dealers: 3 years of drag racing on our road, death threats made by them at us, blood thrown in our driveway as a threat, a long parade of dirtbag visitors to their place, at least one fire at their house, many calls and reports to the police from us, only one arrest that we ever knew of, at least one editorial in the paper asking the town to do something about these dirtbags, we sold our place quietly, WITHOUT a for sale sign and claimed we had moved to Florida and I was UNsurprised to learn that the leader of that gang died an early death a couple of years after we moved away....a result of his lifestyle choices and perhaps of the voodoo doll I made of him and buried under the rock in the picture behind the wife (ALL TRUE!)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- Halloween = CEMETERIES?
- sidestepping Sandy and Time Warp Tuesday!
- disgusting and despicable
- speaking of frogs....
- the whole dang thing...put together!
- thinking of CHRISTMAS...2 short months from today!
- speaking of Claudia and blackberries...the berry k...
- time warp Tuesday, toddlers and therapy dogs!
- my azz: a BARELY SAFE FOR WORK post....
- blog tourism.....
- the long and winding road....
- speaking of RELIGION and POLITICS....
- if your dog ATE A BAR OF SOAP what might happen?
- killer kalzones!!!!!
- Three Cats for Time warp Tuesday!
- last day of summer....
- the invasion of the cousins....!!!!
- this is why the cat is NOT allowed in the studio...
- picky about pitchers ... and piggies....
- going to extremes....
- Madonna and child, Michelangelo and ME
- BABY ALEX = practice for therapy dogs!
- Time warp Tuesdays!
- ME, in PARIS, with JENNIFER ANNISTON!
- in which my dog PASSES the evaluation ...much to m...
- pork dumplings
- fall colors = LEAVES and beer chili....
- frogs: not just for breakfast anymore
- hospice: speaking of eating cars and end of life ...
- whacked pot....
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)