WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, October 29, 2012
disgusting and despicable
I think the article uses sweet pickles, which I don't think I have ever bought, and have rarely eaten. I am a dill pickle guy. Would I have HATED PEANUT BUTTER AND PICKLES any less if I had tried it with sweet pickles????
It was a nasty mess. I got photos below.
I ate it all.
I got a tummyache.
BUT I am one of those optimistic Americans who turns bad to good. It being Halloween week, there is a little chocolate around the house, and I was like "DUH, peanut butter with a chocolate bar sandwich!" because I already know pb and chocolate is terrific together.
Well, day one, YES, it was sooooo good. I toasted my bread, got the pb on there, and softened a dark chocolate bar in the wave for a bit and tossed it top. DELISH!
But, again, being an American interested in CONVENIENCE and EFFICIENCY I was like "be easier to just toss the bread onto a baking sheet, put peanut butter on there and the chocolate bar and lightly warm them TOGETHER. And the result?
BRILLIANT. I should patent the idea! BEYOND delicious!
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- Halloween = CEMETERIES?
- sidestepping Sandy and Time Warp Tuesday!
- disgusting and despicable
- speaking of frogs....
- the whole dang thing...put together!
- thinking of CHRISTMAS...2 short months from today!
- speaking of Claudia and blackberries...the berry k...
- time warp Tuesday, toddlers and therapy dogs!
- my azz: a BARELY SAFE FOR WORK post....
- blog tourism.....
- the long and winding road....
- speaking of RELIGION and POLITICS....
- if your dog ATE A BAR OF SOAP what might happen?
- killer kalzones!!!!!
- Three Cats for Time warp Tuesday!
- last day of summer....
- the invasion of the cousins....!!!!
- this is why the cat is NOT allowed in the studio...
- picky about pitchers ... and piggies....
- going to extremes....
- Madonna and child, Michelangelo and ME
- BABY ALEX = practice for therapy dogs!
- Time warp Tuesdays!
- ME, in PARIS, with JENNIFER ANNISTON!
- in which my dog PASSES the evaluation ...much to m...
- pork dumplings
- fall colors = LEAVES and beer chili....
- frogs: not just for breakfast anymore
- hospice: speaking of eating cars and end of life ...
- whacked pot....
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)