WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Monday, October 22, 2012
my azz: a BARELY SAFE FOR WORK post....
SPEAKING OF MY AZZ:
A week ago Stev0 and ray come over on Saturday, we run the very fast 5 miles...and the last 200 yards I sprint ahead in triumph, beating their exhausted selves.
I paid for it. I pulled a muscle in my....azz. A pain in my azz....well...I think it is a pulled hamstring, which football players always seem to have. But it feels like a pain in the azz when I run.
SO, Stev0 and Ray want to run another fast 5 miles Sunday, and I meet them. I say "I will be beyond slooow...slower than slow...I have an injured azz". Stev0 helpfully takes a picture of that very azz while I am stretching...and I have the slowest run of my life, stagger back home and tell the wife
"Its cocktail hour and I need a soak. You'll find me and my sore azz in the tub with a beer...." and she and the camera did indeed find me there....btw, beer and a hot bath is a brilliant combo, why have I never done this before??????
In other news....I have a big new favorite burrito. You may recall, we have started making our own tortillas. Making guacamole fresh at home is also easy. (even if you buy guac and tortillas, keep reading)
WELLllll, so is roasting sweet potatoes. For 4 burritos, dice 2 sweet potatoes, mix with one or 2 tbs oil and hot pepper flakes, bake 30-40 minutes until they look crispy and done. Lay some guac on 4 tortillas, then put roasted sweet potato on top: the SIMPLEST and tastiest burrito you have EVER had in your life!
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- Halloween = CEMETERIES?
- sidestepping Sandy and Time Warp Tuesday!
- disgusting and despicable
- speaking of frogs....
- the whole dang thing...put together!
- thinking of CHRISTMAS...2 short months from today!
- speaking of Claudia and blackberries...the berry k...
- time warp Tuesday, toddlers and therapy dogs!
- my azz: a BARELY SAFE FOR WORK post....
- blog tourism.....
- the long and winding road....
- speaking of RELIGION and POLITICS....
- if your dog ATE A BAR OF SOAP what might happen?
- killer kalzones!!!!!
- Three Cats for Time warp Tuesday!
- last day of summer....
- the invasion of the cousins....!!!!
- this is why the cat is NOT allowed in the studio...
- picky about pitchers ... and piggies....
- going to extremes....
- Madonna and child, Michelangelo and ME
- BABY ALEX = practice for therapy dogs!
- Time warp Tuesdays!
- ME, in PARIS, with JENNIFER ANNISTON!
- in which my dog PASSES the evaluation ...much to m...
- pork dumplings
- fall colors = LEAVES and beer chili....
- frogs: not just for breakfast anymore
- hospice: speaking of eating cars and end of life ...
- whacked pot....
- ▼ October (32)
- ► 2011 (413)
- ► 2010 (616)