Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! firstname.lastname@example.org Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Thursday, October 27, 2011
message from a SQUIRREL......
You will recall, yesterday? I was writing a song about the dead squirrel in the middle of the road over by my neighbor Paul and Julie's, the one that the dog was eating...and it....CAME BACK UP? HOLY CATS the squirrel left Penny a message on the tree in their yard, I SWEAR I am not making this up...imagine our surprise! But, well, it is nearly day of the dead, Halloween and all that, so no surprise, really, ZOMBIE SQUIRRELS with superpowers!
AND, of course, our first snow today...this heavy crapola coming down fast and furious, not sticking too much, but making a shloppy nuisance of itself....only, what, 8-9 months till summer?
Posted by Gary's third pottery blog at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- how do you do Halloween?
- Michelle GOES BLOND
- yellow tea set = mega-happiness....
- inventing tostadas......
- applesauce muffins for snowy days.....
- message from a SQUIRREL......
- how to make a potter super happy
- "dead squirrel in the middle of the road..."
- p!ssing off a potter.....
- le hike grande*
- Sunday ahoy!
- Second City, maybe the best evening ever?????
- adorable dogs and cats and elephants....
- a public service reminder.....
- telling people you are making pots like flowers
- my most important blog post EVER...with haiku!
- a question for you: MOVIES, how do you watch???????
- Christmas is at least 5 months long, maybe longer?
- the Joy of banana bread...
- OKTOBERFEST and then some....
- around and around they go.....
- like flowers :)
- a question for you on the tyranny of shopping....
- apples coming out of our ears!!!
- picnic with le dawg....
- slacker, c'est moi
- the tastiest apples EVER
- Oktoberfest ahoy!
- PERFECT DAY
- plotting an exquisite weekend :)
- in which my imaginary long lost uncle finally dies...
- Penny and the superbig, super scary spider!!!!
- the wife was WRONG
- magnificent apple pies!
- UNmentionables and YOU
- cracked rear view with pink lacey undies
- le tiny ROAD TRIP
- oh boy!
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Oh wow. You guys have snow! And zombie squirrels. New York is one hell of a place.
You can't blame Canada for that! ;)
It's been so cold here, down to 26 degrees at night, that I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the fluffy white stuff! The leaves are dropping like crazy... kind of like yellow snow?
Hooray for undead squirrels. The thought of snow makes me sad.
Post a Comment