Beagle in purple
Tutu for Halloween is
Penny is READY.
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- how do you do Halloween?
- Michelle GOES BLOND
- yellow tea set = mega-happiness....
- inventing tostadas......
- applesauce muffins for snowy days.....
- message from a SQUIRREL......
- how to make a potter super happy
- "dead squirrel in the middle of the road..."
- p!ssing off a potter.....
- le hike grande*
- Sunday ahoy!
- Second City, maybe the best evening ever?????
- adorable dogs and cats and elephants....
- a public service reminder.....
- telling people you are making pots like flowers
- my most important blog post EVER...with haiku!
- a question for you: MOVIES, how do you watch???????
- Christmas is at least 5 months long, maybe longer?
- the Joy of banana bread...
- OKTOBERFEST and then some....
- around and around they go.....
- like flowers :)
- a question for you on the tyranny of shopping....
- apples coming out of our ears!!!
- picnic with le dawg....
- slacker, c'est moi
- the tastiest apples EVER
- Oktoberfest ahoy!
- PERFECT DAY
- plotting an exquisite weekend :)
- in which my imaginary long lost uncle finally dies...
- Penny and the superbig, super scary spider!!!!
- the wife was WRONG
- magnificent apple pies!
- UNmentionables and YOU
- cracked rear view with pink lacey undies
- le tiny ROAD TRIP
- oh boy!
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
LOL! Love haikus, love dogs, love tutus! I think you hit the jack pot with this one. :)
Purple tutus and
Beagles at Halloween are
Funny. Trick or treat?
Oh my gosh...PENNY you look adorable!!!!
AWWWW! So love the Pas De Deux you are doing with the precious ballerina on pointe. Hahahaha! she looks splendid. A purple tutu signifies she is performing the "Lilac Fairy" from the ballet "Sleeping Beauty". hahahha
She is "Snooping Beauty"! Snoop away my little beauty. In that ballet actually the Lilac Fairy was the bomb, and the part to play.....You are a major prima Penny dear.
Truly love your pointe work, good job. Really on your toes...
Princess Penny in
Purple tulle, flowers, on pointe.
oh, more haikus, NICE!
There's a bulldog over at my blog she might like to meet!
She is just so dainty.
Post a Comment