I love the idea of Oktoberfest. It is often the case that Columbus Day weekend here in the north has Indian summer sunshine PLUS gorgeous fall colors, and you know that within weeks the snow is gonna fly. Saturday WAS HOT, like 80 hot, and it had been down in the 30s earlier in the week, with boatloads of rain, so you KNOW we are loving this and having Oktoberfest at home. Next Saturday we go to a REAL one, with other people....happy Sunday all!
Gary's Third Pottery Blog
When the going gets tough, dragons gonna get going....
WRITE TO ME! email@example.com Come see me! Open studio HERE! November 25-26 (11-4 each day); Aurora Art and Design, daily until 12/24; Cooperstown Art Assoc. daily until 12/24; Ellis Hollow Community Fair, 12/10; December 10, Little Red Wagon at the Space at Greenstar. All material on this blog unless stated otherwise is copyright Gary Edward Rith 2016
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Missus Tastycakes
ME, the TV interview :)
my etsy gallery
- ► 2016 (324)
- ► 2015 (358)
- ► 2014 (361)
- ► 2013 (366)
- ► 2012 (416)
- how do you do Halloween?
- Michelle GOES BLOND
- yellow tea set = mega-happiness....
- inventing tostadas......
- applesauce muffins for snowy days.....
- message from a SQUIRREL......
- how to make a potter super happy
- "dead squirrel in the middle of the road..."
- p!ssing off a potter.....
- le hike grande*
- Sunday ahoy!
- Second City, maybe the best evening ever?????
- adorable dogs and cats and elephants....
- a public service reminder.....
- telling people you are making pots like flowers
- my most important blog post EVER...with haiku!
- a question for you: MOVIES, how do you watch???????
- Christmas is at least 5 months long, maybe longer?
- the Joy of banana bread...
- OKTOBERFEST and then some....
- around and around they go.....
- like flowers :)
- a question for you on the tyranny of shopping....
- apples coming out of our ears!!!
- picnic with le dawg....
- slacker, c'est moi
- the tastiest apples EVER
- Oktoberfest ahoy!
- PERFECT DAY
- plotting an exquisite weekend :)
- in which my imaginary long lost uncle finally dies...
- Penny and the superbig, super scary spider!!!!
- the wife was WRONG
- magnificent apple pies!
- UNmentionables and YOU
- cracked rear view with pink lacey undies
- le tiny ROAD TRIP
- oh boy!
- ▼ October (38)
- ► 2010 (616)
- Gary's third pottery blog
- I am a full-time studio potter, sculptor, and dog walker, married to superhawt Missus Tastycake.
Happy Sunday to you too.
most often the BEST events take place in your own backyard... happy Oktoberfest!
Jealous of your Oktoberfest!
It was 37 degrees here on Saturday morning when I went walking. Brrrr...-
Post a Comment